Mera Peak Climbing
Nepal is known throughout the world for it’s mountain. Thousands of tourists from around the world come to see the mighty peaks. Some come to scale the peak where as others take pleasure with the view it provides. There are many destinations in Nepal and most of them are famous due to the peaks. The highest peak in the world in Mount Everest and it is most popular peak throughout the world.
Mera Peak is one of the Himalaya viewpoint & popular peak climbing package in the Everest region of Nepal. It is not heavily technical peak, this peak considered easy to climb and hence is preferred by most climbers who aspire to climb Mount Everest. It is the highest among the trekking peaks in Nepal, which height is 6,470 Meters.
Mera peak is situated in Mahakulung Municipality, Solukhumbu District, and Sagarmatha zone and is inside Makalu Barun National Park. The locals of the area are mostly Sherpas. The sherpas are known for their expertise in scaling mountains and are also known for their hospitality, traditional culture and religion.
Jimmy Roberts and Sen Tenzing made the first successful ascent of Mera Peak on 20 May 1953. The route they used is still the standard route. Our guide leads you from Lukla to the top of the Mera Peak, which offers the wonderful view above 8000 Meters five peaks are visible Mount Everest, Lhotse, Choyo, Makalu and Kangchenjunga as well as other Himalayan panoramic views and enjoying awesome peak climbing experience and continually trek down to Lukla. Our excellent peak climbing team assists you to make your Mera Peak climbing trip successful.
We Refuge Mera Lodge has been leading the Mera Peak climber in Nepal for a long time from Lukla to summit Mera Peak till Lukla / Khare to Summit Mera Peak till Khare. If you have any queries or confusion and any idea regarding the trek, please feel free to Call: +977 9841963070 / 9843546002 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org us for more information and get outstanding superb services. Thank you.
The Mera Peak Climbing price will be depending on the basis number of days and number of pax as well as per the services provided. Mera Peak has different days itinerary from various route. So the additional day price will be USD 60 Per Pax Per Day.
1 – 4 Pax USD 1550 Per Pax
5 – 9 Pax USD 1400 Per Pax
10 – 16 Pax USD 1300 Per Pax
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY.
Day 01 : Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and overnight at Lodge
Day 02 : Trek to Chutanga (3020m) 4 hours and overnight at Lodge
Day 03 : Trek to Chetarwa La (4610m), 6/7 hours and overnight at Lodge
Day 04 : Trek to Kothe (3600m), 6/7 hour and overnight at Sherpa Guest House
Day 05 : Trek to Thangnak (4356m), 6/7 hour and overnight at Lodge
Day 06 : Trek to Khare (4900m), 5/6 hours and overnight at Refuge Mera Lodge
Day 07 : Rest day for acclimatization and preparation climbing, overnight at Lodge
Day 08 : Trek to Mera Base Camp (5350m), 5 hours and overnight at Tent
Day 09 : Climb to Mera High Camp (5780m), 3/4 hours and overnight at Tent
Day 10 : Summit to Mera Peak (6470m) and back to Khare, 8/10 hours and overnight at Same Lodge.
Day 11 : Trek Down to Kothe (3600m), 5/6 hours and overnight at Lodge
Day 12 : Trek Down to Thuli Kharka (4310m), overnight at Lodge
Day 13 : Trek Down to Lukla (2840m), overnight at Lodge
Day 14 : Fly Back to kathmandu(1310m)
- Guide: Nepali experience Mera Peak guide, licensed by Government of Nepal
- Porter: Porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment and climbing equipment from Lukla to Mera Peak High Camp to Lukla.
- Cook: One trekking cook and necessary kitchen helper on the basis of member if required.
- Staff salary and Allowance: All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages / equipment / food / clothing
- Lodging and fooding: Lodging and Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking for member and staff.
- Drinks & Beverage: Tea with Biscuits and Hot drinking water and washing water as required.
- Permit: Mt. Mera Peak permit and National Park Entry Ticket and TIMs Permit
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit Fee
- Insurance: Nepali staff medical and rescue insurance
- Camping Equipment: Required cooking utensils or gear, table and chair, Tent mattress, light, Heater etc.
- Government Taxes: All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- Base tent: Dome Tent, Kitchen tent, Store tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent.
Base Camp Service
- High Camp Food Service: Necessary cooking EPI Gas, cooking pot, high food for member and high altitude Sherpa
- High Altitude Tent: North face tent for member and high altitude Sherpa
- Climbing Supporter: Climbing Sherpa Guide for member
- Fixing Gear: Main Rope, Fix Rope, Snow Bar, Ice Screw, Rock Pitons, Walkie Talkie(Talk Back)
- All personal climbing gear
- Helmet UIAA tested
- Harness appropriate for alpine rock, ice climbing and mountaineering
- Ice axe, ice hummer ice tool for technical ice climbing
- Double and triple length tap sling
- Ascender device (jammer) Petzl or black diamond
- Descend belay device figure 8 or (River so) Petzl or black diamond
- Non screw gate or screw gate karabiners (HMS)
- Mountaineering Boot
- Crampon (semi rigid system)
Full Board Service
- Domestic Flight: Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu. (Possible to arrange by Refuge Mera Lodge / Reserve by agency from KTM)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, laundry, any alcoholic beverage, and shopping and personal clothing etc
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance / Accidental / Medical / Emergency Evacuation of member which is bringing from own country by member.
- Tips or Bonus: Please calculate some tips for staff.
Note: Only you could pay extra for Kathmandu lodging fooding and Domestic flight ticket and other all included in this cost and you do not need to bring anything without your personal clothing.